The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) has been the heart of the kitchen and bath industry for more than 45 years. The NKBA's mission is to enhance member success and excellence, promote professionalism and ethical business practices and provide leadership and direction for the industry.
CA Capital Chapter Design Competition Winners
Copyright 2014 All Rights Reserved NKBA
Legislation Updates - Visit CLCID
A reminder for all
Accredited NKBA Members:
All CEU's are self-reported.
Please verify your CEU's at www.nkba.org for a total of 1.0 CEU which equals 10 hours from January 1, 2012 to June 30, 2014.
A Letter from your NKBA CA Capital Chapter President
April/May Study Group
As a certified designer or professional through NKBA, you will not only have your professional skills acknowledged and validated, but you will also be recognized as a leader in the industry and gain access to numerous benefits from the profession. Understanding that members need a place to begin, the CA Capital Chapter is offering a study group to those working towards the goal of becoming certified. We will be conducting a 9-session program free to all attendees, led by NKBA-certified designers.
THE FOLLOWING DATES HAVE BEEN SET FOR FUTURE MEETINGS:
- ORIENTATION – BATH PLANNING - 4.01.2014
- KITCHEN PLANNING - 4.08.2014
- KITCHEN & BATH SYSTEMS - 4.15.2014
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT - 4.22.2014
- DESIGN PRINCIPALS / K & B PRODUCTS - 4.29.2014
- KITCHEN & BATH DRAWING - 5.06.201
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - 5.13.2014
- RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION - 5.20.2014
- REVIEW / PRACTICE EXAM - 5.27.2014
MEETINGS WILL BE HELD AT FOLSOM LIBRARY
411 STAFFORD ST, FOLSOM
FROM 11:00am – 1:30pm
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO RSVP,
CARRIE BOESCH at 650-387-8878
FUTURE EXAM DATES:
- TUESDAY, AUG. 19 - San Francisco
- THURSDAY, AUG. 21 - Denver
- TUESDAY, AUG. 26 - Chicago
- WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 3 - Atlanta
- FRIDAY, SEPT. 5 - Toronto
NOTE: APPLICATIONS FOR THE SUMMER/FALL 2014 CKD AND CBD EXAMS MUST BE RECEIVED AT NKBA BY JULY 1, 2014.
Please contact NKBA Customer Service at 800.843.6522 to verify individual eligibility for the exam, and to obtain an application packet and order materials.